Saturday, May 21, 2011

From my Imagination to you,

Here is a few favourite things in have made .I love to create things from my imagination which is much much too wild and gets me into trouble .


 
 This is a skinny i did for a fairytale swap on swapbot. I collaged the elements using my first photo adobe program.I miss that program sooo much.

I love this atc i made using a adobe photo deluxe and just cut and pasting images.








Bluebird fairy atc made for a fairy atc swap on swap bot.
\you will see these birds a lot i use them often as i love them.




 .
Lid of a box i collaged to look like a book

One of my favourite ATC CARDS i named this the FAIRY CATCHER
don't you just love him he is a vintage card that's i began with then added the cage and the fairies.
You probably cant see the detail but there are two fairies inside his cage


 The fairy Steed ATC



 Shh this one wasn't as easy as it looks the bird is a real photograph of a bird
then the bee fairy is a vintage paper doll that i only had a back view of so i cloned him a hat and face and shoes
i then added wings from a real insect photograph.




Her Highness on the Crow Kings back.





This was a skinny for a fairy swap on swapbot.If you look closely you will see a fairy baby in that nest,




 One of my all time Favorite atc cards i did,The cat is so wicked
and the fairy looks so surprised.As i suspect one would be if one thought they were going to be eaten,
I cloned the tongue onto the cat and then then place the fairy on top and erased pieces of her to look as though his tongue was curled around her,One of my fave girls top make into a fairy you will see her many times.



 THIS IS AN ATC I MADE FOR SWAPBOT'
THE  SAME GIRL APPEARS IN MY BANNER WITH BUTTERFLY WINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment